Professional support for your company
Robotycy.com is a team who aims to take on the challenges of introducing robots into the industrial production. We strive to provide our services with reliability, confirming many years of experience. We have been trusted by companies in variety of places. Our projects have had a chance to be realized not only in Poland but also in Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Slovenia, Austria, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, the United Kingdom and USA. Robots with our programs work mainly in the automotive industry, but we also created codes for the food industry, wood processing, etc.
The way we help you
We specialize in programming industrial robots KUKA, ABB, Comau, Fanuc, Motoman-Yaskawa, Mitsubishi, Staubli, Omron, Universal Robots. For our clients, we prepare offline and online programs as well as complete robotic stations. We are happy to offer consultations during the design and creation of robotic cells. You can also count on us when quick intervention is required.
We would appreciate a chance to create for you a new, good quality and reliable robotic applications or to do the robot programming only. We also help in optimizing and extending existing stations with new tasks and processes. We are able to solve problems with detecting and removing downtime in the robot's work and preparing a list with spare parts.
We work with enthusiasm and passion so we are ready for new challenges and continuous broadening of theoretical and practical knowledge. Each robotic station requires special attention both in terms of safety and the trajectories and logic carried out by the robot. Therefore, in each case we try to thoroughly analyze possible problems and eliminate them before they arise.
Our priorities are: customer satisfaction, professionalism and a friendly atmosphere at work.
In March 2020 we received the certificate
'KUKA Official sytem partner level SILVER'
We implement overall projects with industry robots KUKA, FANUC, ABB, Comau, Motoman-Yaskawa, Mitsubishi, Staubli, Omron, Universal Robots as well as creating and developing programs for these robots.
We have experience with multiple type of applications including: assembly, handling, palletizing, spot welding, arc welding, gluing, water cutting, polishing, drilling, bolting, riveting, cutting, press handling, heat guns and others.
It is of course an open list, so if your project is different, just contact us and we will discuss other possibilities.
The scope of services offered in the field of robotics:
- creation of new robotic stations and cooperation during their design
- consultations regarding creation of robotic stations including the selection of robots, equipment, and safety systems
- optimization of robot cycle times
- changes and optimization of robot programs
- adding new products, new devices to already existing stations
- configuration of networks, sensors, scanners, which are required for the robot proper work
- selection and preparation of vision systems at robotic stations
- expanding the functionalities of positions
- detection of the causes of detentions and stoppages
- diagnostics and analysis of the causes of failures and removal of their consequences
- preparation of spare parts list for robots
- preparation and optimization of robot maintenance plans
- custom-made training for operators and maintenance crews
- maintenance support
- after-start-up assistance
- production assistance
- hotline help
- online help service
- preparations of concepts, tender documents, bills with cost estimates and offer calculations
SUPPORT AND DEVELOPMENT
Robotycy.com organizes training including: robot bases theory and practice, robot service and maintenance, robot programming. Each time we adapt the training program to the requirements of our client.
Our product is a universal robotic station equipped with a robot with a tool, a control cabinet with power supply, a PLC controller with an HMI panel, a safety system and a rotary table. At the customer's request, any process can be carried out at the station by a robot selected by the customer. The basic equipment provides flexibility in terms of further station configuration. The rotary table and fencing enable safe and simultaneous work for the operator and the robot.
Below we present a robotic station equipped with a KUKA KR8R1620 C4 robot with a KRC4 controller and a WEISS rotary table. Both composite elements are made of a steel base. An integral part is also a staple magazine with an automatic feeder. The robot's tool is a BEA pneumatic stapler. Additional equipment of the station includes: a control cabinet with a Siemens PLC controller, HMI panel, SICK safety system and AXELENT fencing. At the station, the process of stitching the details decorating the interior of cars popular in Europe and in the world is carried out.
Robotycy.com - here you will find the best development opportunities and long-term prospects. Become one of us - an employee of robotycy.com.
- programming skills of minimum of one robot system: ABB, COMAU, FANUC, KUKA
- the ability to read and create technical documentation and project documentation
- good knowledge of English
- readiness to work in Poland and abroad
- driving license category B
- good knowledge of German
- experience on a similar position
- SEP license up to 1kV
- knowledge of PLCs programming
- preparation of programs (online, offline)
- launching and testing programs on production lines
- optimization of the process and time of production cycles
- documentation preparing
- opportunity to develop and improve qualifications
- opportunity to co-create interesting projects
- flexible working time (also remote work)
- competitive salary
Interested persons are encouraged to send their CV to the following address:
together with the following consent for the processing of personal data:
"I agree to the processing of my personal data by robotycy.com sp. z o.o, ul. Montażowa 3/7, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, contained in documents submitted by me, including for processing in the future - for purposes related to the recruitment process. I submit this consent voluntarily and declare that I have been informed about the rights I am entitled to under the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926. with changes). "
We kindly inform you that we will be contacting only selected candidates.
If you have any question related to our offer or you are interested in our services, we invite you to use the e-mail address or the contact form below.
We will try to answer every question in the shortest possible time.
Phone: +48 888-580-720, +48 661-252-251
Address: ul. Montażowa 3/7, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, POLAND
TAX no: 937-27-33-086
Follow us on Facebook:
Copyright © 2018 Robotycy.com